26 Mar 2007

First Folder


I did It!
I got my first folder done. I thought I would do a few folders, one for each different technique then keep them all together in a magazine rack. I have just been outside and photographed it, now I can see all the flaws. Its amazing how you finish something and then a few days later you look at it again and wish you had done part of it different. Or is that just me?


We had a quiet weekend just went out with friends for dinner on Saturday night and then stayed in all day Sunday. The sun was out so we just sat about in the courtyard topping up the tan. I got a bad case of the blues yesterday but as it was the 25th I don't think I did too bad.


I have decided to do a few more layouts for work this week, lets just see if I can get them done or not.


No comments: