15 Mar 2007

What a week


Well where do I start!

Mum went back to England on Saturday, so we were up at 4am to get her to the airport on time for the flight. I then went back to bed for a few hours and Hal opened the shop for me, as we were going out that night. I went in to work at lunchtime and Hal came home to bed for a quick nap.

Sunday we just had a quiet day cleaning and getting things straight again as we hadn't had chance since I came out of hospital in January. The day ended we me falling flat on my face in the courtyard! luckily I didn't break anything, but my face is a bit of a mess.

On Tuesday I got a parcel from one of the new suppliers I met when I was at the show. The stock is a change from what I normally have so I hope it goes well.
All in all it has been a strange week, I think the fact that it started out hot and then has rained for the rest of the time has made everyone unsettled. That and the fact that I just don't seem to be able to settle down and start on my year scrapbook, we are in March already and I haven't even done January yet. I will just have to get down to it or I will not have any done by the time my birthday comes and that is the hole point of doing it.

No comments: