23 Nov 2007

Back again.


Well I am back at this again.......


I have only just got back into the shop as we have not had any power for the last few days, the local power people decided to dig up the road and lay new cables. That and the fact that I have decided to move the shop things are just hunky dory at the moment........


The shop move is one that I have been thinking about for a while now and the right place came up so I am off to a new bigger home. I will also have a class room upstairs as well as a lot more room for the shop. It was getting to the point of if I had anything new I was having to take off some thing else to put it on display.


I dont seem to of done any scrapping for a while so all I have to show you is my kit lo from the UK Scrappers birthday party, hope you like it.

1 comment:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

That's a beautiful LO Cath, hope the power is now sorted.