1 Nov 2007

Im Back.........

OK I am back, sorry it has taken so long since my last blog.

I have been wondering just why I haven't been on here! yes I have had a major problem with my keyboard and with the power and Internet going down but that should not of stopped me. Then the other day I was chatting to a friend about blogs and how I just haven't been here for so long and realised that I have not been on since I gave my cousin my blog address. How weired it that! I obviously don't mind total strangers reading what I have to say but clam up when it comes to me knowing that family are reading. (love you lots Maggs)

So what has happened since the last blog?

To start with I have been tagged by Sue of the Design Collective.
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.

1.Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

OK, so here goes:

1. I am totally addicted to tuna mayonnaise (I have it every day)

2. I live in a country that does not exist as for as the rest of the world is concerned.

3. I am married to the best man in the world my sole mate Hal.

4. I run a successful craft business in a country that doesn't do crafts as we know them.

5. I am always putting myself down.

6. I am a scrap stalker, I stalk a few different blogs each day.

7. I am a very loyal friend.

Now to tag others, I think I will tag,

Sunday my team mate from UK Scrappers.

Sharon who is in my CJ group.

Jennie who is also in the same CJ group and also has the same template for her blog.

Kirsty because she makes me laugh each day.

Emily I met her early in the year and she had a amazing effect on me.

I cannot think of anyone else at the moment so these will have to do.

1 comment:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Good to have you back Cath LOL....
I love tuna mayo as well and have it at least 5 times a week...
Know what you mean about family reading blog kind of makes you clam up a bit doesn't it....