21 Jan 2010

Made a card......and a few pages

I decided I should start to put more of my work on here. And as I haven't got a decent camera so you will have to excuse the state of the photos.

This is a card I did for a friend's birthday.

I haven't made any cards for a while but I am going to try and make more this year!!! This one was made using a Magnolia stamp that I have had for years that I coloured in with watercolours and cut out the dress from the backing paper.

While I am downloading photos here are a few of the pages I have been working on over the last few weeks. Some you might recognise as unfinished, but I have been working on them.

This is a copy of a technique I was watching on the web, I didn't save the link which is annoying as there were other things I wanted to watch. (Found the link it here)


This one is one I have finished, I think!


This one looks a bit better now, I think it has more depth to it but still not sure.


Had great fun doing this. I wanted to try doing houses as I have seen a lot about at the moment, so here is my take on "Down my street".


So that should of put you to sleep if you managed to get to the bottom.

Thanks for reading,
Cath

No comments: