8 Feb 2010

Im late very late.......

Hi guys, you probably thought I had done a runner..... I have been laid up for the past week with a dodgy tummy! I did manage to get out of bed to do the classes but it was straight back after them, so I haven't got much work done at all.
I got my January pages finished and scanned (Hals idea after I was bemoaning the fact that my camera batteries were dead! )so I can show you it here.I really enjoyed doing this, It gave me an excuse to have some me time at the end of each day to wind down before going to bed. If you remember I am doing mine as a diary and have two double pages to each month, so here is the finished January pages.




And here are the February pages all done ready to start.




I painted the pages then used what I had left of my Basic Grey Two Scoops, I thought it went well. The stenciled birds are from Tattered Angels, Flights of fancy Glimmer Screens and Tim's Fired Brick ink sponged through.

I have a few more photos for you to see but I will have to do that later as Blogger has started to play up!

Thanks for reading,
Cath

No comments: