17 May 2010

Make and Take cards

I was saying on Wednesday how I don't put any photos on here of the cards I make as samples for the classes I do, so here is a few I did for the Make and Take I did at the weekend.

The paper I used was some very old All My Memories scrapbook paper that I have had for years, I just cut it up and used it as the background and the embellishment, then added a Magnolia stamp for them to colour in. The kids loved it as it was so quick and the result was so colourful.

Thanks for reading,
Cath

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Did you sew those colorful pieces to the card? It looked like you did, but maybe my eyesight is gone (grin) It's always fun to use what you have on hand. That's always my kind of project.

I'm showcasing your blog tomorrow for the WOYWW. Not sure if you are or will be playing this week, but it doesn't matter. You are my blog choice of the day for May 19.