10 Sept 2010

Blog candy has arrived

A few weeks ago I won some blog candy from ArtyJen and I finally managed to pick it up from the post office today. The only problem was I didn't know there was chocolate in the parcel and in this heat the oils from it have leaked out on to some of the other pieces, but it did smell nice when I opened it.

You can see the oil marks on the grunge board and the paper but nothing is damaged to much. I am looking forward to having a play with the bottle caps and stamp and I have not used metal before so that will be a first as well. I love surprises, even though I knew what was in this parcel it was still a nice surprise to open it. Thank you so much Sioux.

Thanks for reading,
 Cath

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

That's a nice bit of blog candy you've got there ! .. at least the chocolate smelt nice lol :D x