26 Jun 2007

I'm Back Home!!!!!

I'm back.

I had a good time seeing the family again and shopping but is great to be back home. I knew I would be like this but I had to do it.

I went to a new supplier whilst I was in England, well they are new to me. It was great fun going around the warehouse getting to see and feel all the stock before making up my mind, of course I wanted everything but I had set myself a limit before I went so I couldn't get too carried away. {The new Elsie books and felt flowers just fell into my bag at the end, along with the Rusty Pickle Princess transparencies!!!}

Well you have to don't you.

I will add pics to my shop site when they arrive.

So its back to work, pricing up the stock I brought back with me and getting ready for the refit that I should be having next week.

No comments: