6 Jun 2007

Not a lot going on!!!

There is not a lot going on at the moment.

My friend Ronnie has come over to live for a few months, so it is great just having someone to talk to that is on the same wavelength. I am suffering from a large bout of homesickness at the moment and I have lost all confidence I had in myself when it comes to scrapbooking. I have done a few layouts just lately that have gone straight in the bin. I am going to book a flight back to the UK for a week just to sort myself out. If I see all the family that will help and being in UK again I will soon want to be back here.



I was sent this photo of my neice and her boyfriend a few days ago and I think this is what started it all off. Where has the time gone where has the little girl gone. This is her last School prom as she will be off to uni next year. I just feel as if I have missed so much of her growing up.

No comments: