27 Jun 2007

R.I.P. Gerry



We got up yesterday and noticed the cat was not well again, he had a history of this problem. So we went to the vets with him and left him as we usually do so they could see to him and arranged to pick him up later, as we have done so many times before.

Then at lunch time I just got a feeling that I could not shake off, so I rang my husband and asked him to ring the vet as I couldn't do it. He rang me back a few minutes later to tell me that the op went well but this time he just did not wake up.


I will miss you and your funny ways. The way you would sit on top of the cupboards in the kitchen and make me jump, the way you would be at the food cupboard as soon as anyone walked into the kitchen, even if you were asleep outside and the way you would curl up on my legs in the cold to keep warm.


Goodbye Gerry.

No comments: