9 Apr 2010

WOW you are all so kind......

Thank you all for coming to see my mess and for leaving such kind messages of support. It looks like I'm not the only one to have this sort of trouble in there craft room, but I have made a start on it so I will let you all know how it is progressing on Wednesday.

This is something I made through the week, I got the inspiration off one of the blogs I had been on, but now can't find which one! So if any of you have any idea please let me know as I would like to show her what I did and to acknowledge her on here.

I used some coloured texture paste I had bought locally over a Tattered Angel mask then a few new dies I had bought in UK and a bit of Tim at the bottom. I like it and I have just the place now I have cleared some of my walls.

Thanks for reading,
Cath

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I like it too! Glad you've found time to craft in amongst the sorting.

Heavens2Betsy said...

This is lovely. You've inspired me to go and dig out my texture paste and have a play.... now, its in my playroom somewhere .... I know it is! x