31 Oct 2011

Last week of Autumn

This week is the last week of the Autumn theme over on Make My Monday, I don't know if anyone who reads this blog has been over and had a go this last few weeks, but I have really enjoyed this theme.

For this last card I have gone back to the stamps I used at the beginning of the month.


I used the same technique we used then but this time I cut out the extra stamping and added that to my card with foam pads, I also added a rosette that I had coloured to match.  I do hope you have a go and join us on Make My Monday, its a great blog with some amazing people showing there work.

If anyone was waiting to see what I bought when I went craft shopping the other day, you will be disappointed to know all I got was a large acrylic block for my clear stamps! I know its just not me at all, will have to sort out an order online instead.

Thanks for reading,
Cath

7 comments:

Fliss said...

Really beautiful card Cath. Love the inked and stamped background and the gorgeous rosette.
Sorry you had a disappointing shop too and hope you have better luck online. This is something I frequently have to do as we've lost all of the good nearby craft shops here due to the recession.
Have a good week.
Fliss xx

Jacqueline said...

Lovely card Cath - fab rosette too - Jacqueline xx

Suzi B said...

fabulous card cath, i like the 3d falling leaves.
Suzi B xx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Cath. Love your card. You've made this stamp look completely different and I adore the rosette..

Mynn xx said...

What fabulous colors--so gorgeous! I love your little popped up leaves! And I love that your sentiment is on a rosette--they're so classy! :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Not sure how I missed this, but I really like this card. The raised leaves are so much fun, too.

Suzi B said...

Hi Cath ... so glad you can leave a comment on my blog!! thank you :D
I know what you mean about the Marinne dies.. I use my pokey tool to lift one bit of the paper/card..(I always use card) then slide it gingerley underneath to lift the card out... works for me. Suzannes on the Marianne design team .. maybe she knows a better way. I do believe this question has been raused before and MD have started putting access holes in the dies.
Suzi B xx