17 Oct 2011

This weeks card

Looks like I will be getting this on my blog on Monday for a change, lol

This week over on Make My Monday we are doing Inchies, still with the autumnal feel to them, this is what I have done for my card for this week.


For this card I used the same leaf stamps that I used for the embossing the other week, but this time used them with Versamark ink and then brushed them over with red Perfect Pearls. I stuck with the Orange, Green and Beige colours as I think of them when I think of autumn and they go so well together.


I did this close-up to show the Perfect Pearls but I just don't seem to be able to catch the shimmer.

Do go over to Make My Monday and have a look at the great cards the rest of the team have made this week and have a go.

Thanks for reading,
Cath

7 comments:

Fliss said...

Hi Cath, I was just doing the comments round and up popped your post - what great timing!
Really love the clean and simple elegance of your card. It makes for a very classy look.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Aquarius said...

Lovely card and shimmer always looks so much better in real life

Jacqueline said...

lovely clean lines to this card Cath, great colours too - Jacqueline xx

Vicky Hayes said...

I like how you used the same leaves for your background and your focal point on this one Cath. Vx

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Clean elegant simple lines ..... looks very classy!

Mynn xx said...

Love your fabulous simple design and your great fall colors! Well done! :)

Suzi B said...

Hi cath. this is such an elegant card. Love it.
Suzi B xx