26 Dec 2010

12 Days of Christmas swap day 1

Those of you who regularly read my blog may remember I showed a photo of the swap packages I received a few weeks ago. Well today is the first day for opening, so here is day 1.


The package was wrapped in the most fabulous fabric which I just cant get a good photo of at all. The fabric is a black cotton with a gold pattern printed on to it.
This is what I found inside.............
Again the photo does not do this justice. This piece was done by Liz Kettle and is an original watercolor printed onto tissue and layered over decorative paper and machine stitched.

Thank you to Liz for this and to Elizabeth for organizing it all. Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for reading,
 Cath

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blueflame car auto bailout new audio control car lcr car part stockton california 2 fast 2 furious car game