1 Dec 2010

T!m's tags

Now every year I watch with envy as T!m does his tags, not feeling as if I could produce anything near what he does. But this year I thought sod it I will do them my way! I do not have many T!m products but thought I would try and improvise.

So here it is my first ever T!m's tag..........

Now I don't have the big tags he uses, mine came from smiths in a pack of 20, and I don't have the big house die but a friend got the house on the edge die a few weeks ago and I cut some to try it out. You never know when those odds might come in useful as the trees were cut last Christmas with a cuttle-bug die. I put the tag through the big shot with a snow flake embossing folder then coloured it with DI in weathered wood. The house was white card that I coloured with pumice stone, then covered with crackle glaze.The trees I put some paint and some flock on to look like snow. Stamped the word Christmas on to a Adage ticket then just put it all together. I think I didn't do to bad with what I had.

Thanks for reading,
 Cath

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks fantatic. Well done you :-) S x

Julia Dunnit said...

It's fab Cath - and Tim would be the first to admire your imporvisational skills, after all, it's what it's about really! Love it.

Helen said...

You did well! I improvised lots too, that's half the fun.

Minxy said...

Well done you for playing along, i think you did a cracking job x

Artyjen said...

Think it's a fab job Cath! The houses look just right for your tag...and it is Your tag! Be happy :)
xoxo Sioux

Netty said...

Terrific tag. Annette x

Vicki B in OP NY said...

Love the effect of the house. It is just darling! Enjoyed the peek at your desk, too. #115

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love the improviaation:))) absolutely fabulous!
HUgs x

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Its lovely :D
I love your take on it :D
Julie xx

Anonymous said...

Looks brilliant Cath!
Alison x

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love this - fabulous improvising, love your embossed background, the wish ticket turned Christmas tag, each little element - brilliant!

The Dolphin Inn said...

This is fab Cath - love your little houses- look so cute, I had to improvise loads too - I love the fact that all our tags are going to look similar yet so different - fun isn't it, thanks for sharing xxx

Fliss said...

Fabulous tag and love all the improvising you did. Something I had to do too. Also think it makes those creative juices flow better.
x

WendyK said...

Great tag, what a good idea using the edge dies for your houses. I didn't have any of Tim's stuff either.

Hels Sheridan said...

GORGEOUS tag hun, thank you for joining in with the Artistic Stamper CT challenge this month... and apologies that I am SO late getting to see you... love your first effort x Merry Christmas x