So last week I made my first ever card for the new design team I am in. So what's the problem there I hear you say as I make a card a week for the class I run, Ah but this one is going on the web for all to see (and pull apart!) so it has to be just right, not that the other's are not right you understand. Here are the cards I then made.
I started with an idea to make something simple and let the red flowers (the theme) show through! So top left was the first, didn't like it as the red was not strong enough and the squares didn't lineup right. Next card was too grungy, the next I smudged. Then I finally get a card made, not quite what I wanted it looks too crowded. At last and two days later I get a card I am happy with, the bottom right card is the one I eventually went with. I know the red is not as vibrant as I would of liked but I like this card.
To see what the others made go to Make my Monday and have a look, whilst you are there have a go yourself there is a great prize up for grabs at the end of the month.
Thanks for reading,