20 Jun 2011

This week over on Make My Monday

The challenge is Tags still with the flower theme that is running to the end of this month. So this is my card.


I used one of my favourite Paper Artsy stamps onto a tag that I mounted onto black card along with card that I had put through the Big Shot and embellished with black stones, ribbon and a word tile. I am still away so this has been scheduled, so please go and have a look at the the other teams cards over on Make My Monday and have a go yourself.

Thanks for reading,
Cath

4 comments:

Fliss said...

This is so elegant Cath. Really love the clean and simple look which suits the stamp beautifully.
Hugs, Fliss xx

akilli melek said...

such a lovely card Cath, very chic.

caroline

Cazro said...

I love the simplicity with elegance to this card. Caz

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beautiful image looking lovely in black and white!