23 Jun 2011

I'm back in Cyprus

Totally k.......d but glad to be here. We were going to get our head down at Gatwick overnight but that was not to be as there are tearing the place apart in the name of improvement!
I will be boring you all with family shots over the next few days so you have been warned. I would just like to say a quick thank you to both Julia and shopkeeper girl for being so nice and keeping me topped up with tea. I am so sorry I wont be seeing you again for quite a while I had a great time.

Thanks for reading,
Cath

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Welcome back Cath -wait wait to see your photos - Jacqueline xx.

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Welcome back...done your washing yet?

Cazro said...

Welcome home. Baby pics are never boring. Never mind the washing, did you manage to buy any craft stash,and if so what? Bet you got some new underwear.

Julia Dunnit said...

You're allowed to be tired - and the perfect place to sleep well is home, in your own bed! It was great, but short..but better than not at all, huh! Good luck with the plans. x

Morti said...

Welcome home - t'was indeed lovely to meet you. Was it my imagination or was it just a gathering of old friends. Apart from this new one, that is? Well, you all made me feel really welcome.