9 Feb 2010

More Pictures.

Here are a couple more pictures from my 365 Challenge. The first one is the first page, as I am doing a double page for each month this left the first page blank. I hope you like it as I am quite pleased with the way it turned out.


I have never been very good at drawing but I thought the door came out ok, the image I used is an old photo of me and the wings and crown are from Lisa.

The next one is from a spare page in the diary, I have given myself two blank pages each month to work on, and this is the first I have finished.



The main image was taken from a mag and the girl was from Lisa again, she has some great work I get loads from her.

Ok off for lunch, It is so cold here again today so it will be soup and sandwiches and a cuddle with Hal by the fire, I don't have to go out until later so I can slob until then.


Thanks for reading,
Cath

No comments: