16 Dec 2011

What a week...


Had quite a busy week this week, starting off with the class on Monday morning then a friends birthday. I have also started singing lessons, yes I know at my age you would of thought I would know better, but it is something I have always fancied doing so I thought I would give it a go. Who would of guessed that I would be a soprano. I went shopping with some friends for the day yesterday and finished up last night watching the Whirling Dervishes.


The photo is from google as all the photos I took were just not right. If you ever get chance to see these guys I recommend them.

I am also showing you all a photo of a card I did but have not been able to show you until now, you might of seen the remains of it on my desk a few weeks ago.


If you look close you can see that it is bow fronted. I die cut the front and the mats inside with a spellbinders die and used a Tim die for the flowers. The card itself is quite easy to make it is just a gate fold card with an aperture cut into the front. The bow front is done with a sheet of acetate cut just larger that the width of the card.

I thought I would enter the Craft Room challenge with this card.

Thanks for reading,
Cath

4 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Very special card beautifully made, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck XOXO Zoe

hazel said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Maria said...

This is a beautiful card and a fabulous design! I'm sure the recipient loved it. Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

Esther said...

Lovely card - I love the bow front design and the colours are great !Thanks so much for joining our Craft room challenge and wishing you a Happy Christmas..Esther xx