7 Dec 2011

WOYWW 131

Just a quick post today as I am off out in a few minutes.


As anyone who follows me knows this is not my normal desk, but as it has been so cold and wet here I have started bringing things inside to do and this is my small bedroom. All you can see today is the remains of a card I made a few days ago, sorry cant show it yet. On the side is the box I got last week and my bag of ribbons. Sorry its a short one today but got to run.

Will be around as many as I can this week.

Thanks for reading,
Cath

6 comments:

Spyder said...

It's very tidy this week, not even your 'puter is on, Mine is on all day, poor thing! Thanks for my snoop! Have a great crafty week! HaPpY WoYwW!!
(((Lyn))) #31

ScrappnBee said...

Goodness that is tidy! I am so jealous! Sorry about the chill! Hope the mojo does not get too chilled! Thanks for sharing your WOYWW! -Amanda #17

Julia Dunnit said...

Ugh, weather! Hate being forced to move...you just sit down and get going and then have to trek off to get the most important thing that was forgotten...! Hope you had a good day out,

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

It is the shortage of good daylight that gets you down and stunts the mojo. That is my excuse. the kitchen is warmer and smells nice, especially on bread making day. Hope you get everything done that you need.

lisa said...

The weather is horrible isn't it.
I hope you get everything done, we all seem to be rushing about at the moment.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #61

Shoshi said...

My goodness, what a tidy desk! Even your computer's gone to sleep. I hope you manage to do some lovely creating in your winter habitat! Happy belated WOYWW, Shoshi now #53!