27 Aug 2010

Simon says Tim, Mojo says!!!!

I think my mojo has up and left! I love all things Timmy but can I think of one single thing to do for this weeks challenge NO I have had a few tags on my table for days now and I just can not get the right motivation at all so I thought I would resurrect something I did a few weeks back. Now to me this feels like cheating but I didn't want to not put something in for this week. I hope I can get something else done by Sunday.

To read about this go here.

Thanks for reading,
Cath

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I too am feeling a little stumped by this challenge, I fear that I will be up quite late tonight trying to put something together. Love your frame though - good luck - Jacqueline xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous frame!! I love the green color!!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

Sarah :)