22 Jul 2010

Look what I did.......

Just a quick post to show you just what I have been up to this afternoon,


 I took the frame that was on my desk on wed and covered it in book pages that I then sprayed with shimmer mist. I didnt like the bright colour so I rubbed on fired brick DI. The tag, bingo and flower are all Tims. the wings and heart is by and Australian co called Collections Elements and the number is from a very old tin of metal numbers and letters from We R Memory Keepers, the stamp I am not sure of. Hope you like it I know I do.

Thanks for reading,
Cath

6 comments:

donnalouiserodgers said...

ooh why no comments? - it;s so beautiful - you should have loads

ooh hold on if you haven't moderated yet and you have 650 comments my one is going to look daft isn't it?


Dx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

That's gorgeous Cath, love the colours :-)
Anne xx

Julia Dunnit said...

It's bloomin' gorgeous CAth - love the additional ink after the spritz...really a great choice.

jude said...

Cth thsta lovely ,your tag is berautiful also!

Ali H said...

Love the colours on your frame - yummy !

Jan Hennings said...

Love the tag and your neat space :)