6 Jul 2010

June's pages

I have got June's and July's pages scanned and on here at last. I managed to get July's pages painted a few weeks ago then just did not know what to do with them! Then I was playing around with some masks with the kids class and that reminded me about using a stencil I have had for years, it is one I got from the Crafters Workshop and have used over and over again. The pages are just a nice yellow with the stencil done in Weathered wood  distress ink then the squares in a contrasting green. The first few months I did this challenge I just did the basic colouring for the pages then filled in the rest with doodling and colour as the month progressed. I have not done this for the last few  months so thought I would go back to it again.

So here are June and July.

 
 




Thanks for reading,
Cath

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

It's fab Cath - am so impressed that you keep enough notes baoutyour days - and my, you are busy! Love the 31st June!!

Kirsti said...

Great pages Cath and glad to see so many are still keeping up.... Good to see you over at Claudine's class!!! X

peggy aplSEEDS said...

wow, great pages!