30 Jul 2010

Found a new Blog

 I was busy doing nothing just blog hopping as you do and I came across this site Alter it monthly Now I am not one to join in with a lot of these challenge blogs but a couple have caught my eye lately and this is one. If you want to join in with this month's challenge you will have to be quick as it finishes in a few days. The theme this month is Home sweet Home, anything to do with house or home. So here is my entry.

 
Do not ask my why its blue as I took red and green inks off the shelf but just liked these papers. The papers and shape's are from Collections Elements in Australia, these papers are from the Shabby Chic pack, the houses and heart are also from them. I know the key should of been darker but I do not own any other keys or any alcohol inks and couldn't think of any other way to recolour it. I am sorry about the state of my photos this last few days but I have somehow deleted my editing software and as I am having to re do windows 7 on my computer this weekend I am stuck with having to use paint.

Hope you like it.


Thanks for reading,
Cath

3 comments:

Zuzu's Blog said...

lovely layers of pattern and colour.. nice work.. thank you so much for joining us on AIM :)

Jacqueline said...

I did this one too. Love the colours you have used. Are you joining in the next one? - Jacqueline xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh love that house Cath, love the colour too :-)
Anne xx