21 Jul 2010

WOYWW

Good afternoon all. I am running late again, but this is going to be my normal time through the summer (unless I do this post the night before!) as I have my kids on a wed morning.
So what is on my desk today? some art mags that I bought an age ago, they are in Turkish but I liked the artwork. A folder on Art Journaling, some paints I was given free the other day and a frame I took a liking to,


and I better not forget the cat.....
There are still some bits on there from the card making I did the other day, but I have to get it all cleared ready for this weeks play painting day.
If you are wondering just what I am rambling on about have a look over at our leader Julia, the link is in the side bar.

Right off to have a good look around, I will try to comment but I have had trouble the last few weeks with the pop out boxes, so if I don't leave a comment that is why.

Thanks for reading,
Cath

17 comments:

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Gosh...your cat looks worn out. Looking forward to seeing what you do with that new frame.

xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

I see you've finally poked your head up out of the neck of your jumper hehe. Nice to see the whole face :-) Poor puss looks exhausted.
Anne x

Darcy Marshall said...

aww poor kitty, is it very warm for him? have fun with your new mags, I love ripping out images for journalling.

Maz said...

Looking forward to seeing what you do with that frame. x

Sue said...

Hi
some new goodies to play with, look forward to seeing your creations, aww lovely kitty, have great day, sue,x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I hope your cat is just tired and not still recovering.

I love magazine images, but I bet the text would be great for backgrounds, too. Happy WOYWW.

Lothian Crafts said...

Your cat looks very pleased with their self.
Elaine

Jacqueline said...

What a lovely kitty - I get so jealous of seeing everyone's cats on a Wednesday - happy crafting - Jacqueline xx

Kay said...

LOL that is one seriously relaxed cat!

Unknown said...

Kitty looks very comfy indeed!

Julia Dunnit said...

That cat - looks like he took a sleeping pill! Bet that frame turns out another masterpiece. How're your CH pages going?

minnie_mac said...

Sweet little pussy cat. Looks totally out of it.

Marilyn

Spyder said...

I was going to say the same, when was the last time you poked him!? Have you been teaching him how to make cards?? I've tried with my cat..wants to sit on everything and pull everything out, but when it comes to tidying up...she's snoring!!Happy WOYWW on Thursday!
(Lyn)

Annie said...

Sorry I am so late in calling in on your blog this week. It's been a really manic week for me. Your cat looks like I feel this week :-)
A x

Sid said...

Workdesk and flat-out cat !! Great !

chrissy xx said...

Hope you are not as tired as your cat seems to be!

Chrissie said...

Someone looks comfy!
They say cats can sleep anywhere!
Chrissie