I have finished the covers of my swap book and put it all together at last, so here it is.
I used hard board for the covers and covered them with some of the papers the pages came in. On the front I cut out the letters using the brown paper I had wrapped my page in and then went around the edges with a gel pen as I thought they didn't stand out too well. I used 3 rings to bind this and tied pieces of the ribbons that the parcels were wrapped with to each one, I also added the charms to two of the rings.
In this photo you can see how I have also added the number tags to the rings before each page as I though they were worth keeping as well. I managed to use 4 different papers and one material on the covers.
I think it has come out well.
Thanks for reading,