3 Jan 2011

December pages finished......

I have finally got my December pages scanned so I can get them on here. I have enjoyed doing this all through the year and plan on carrying on this year, but I have got a bigger book this year. So here is my year in print.

December



November







October







September

 







August








 July








June







May

 April







 March








Febuary







January









That was last year over with, I wonder what this one will bring!

Thanks for reading,
 Cath

2 comments:

Kirsty.A said...

Looks great. well done for completing the year

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Maybe I should consider dividing my month like you did with your book. I'm having a devil of a time working on it, since I don't write small at all. Thanks for the inspiration and I look forward to seeing the rest of your 2011 journal.